- This event has passed.
Reducing Barriers to Innovation and Burdens to Businesses
10 November 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
National Data Strategy – Virtual Roundtable
In this roundtable we will be discussing elements of chapters 1 and 2, looking to collect a broad range of views and opinions around;
– The use of legitimate interests for data processing,
– Does an exhaustive list of legitimate interests help organisations alongside the LIA test?
– What should be in the list of LI for processing?
– Changes in approach to Cookies and online consent collection and management,
– Do the stated approaches for changes to the use of analytics go far enough?
– Are there alternatives?
– Are their technical issues created by these changes?
– The further processing of data
– Are the proposed approaches to revisions going to aid your organisation to be innovative with the data it already has?