Station10 specialise in providing high quality data solutions to a wide range of “big-name” clients across a variety of business sectors to deliver real value.
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Engineer to join our growing team, to play an important part in our fast-paced and collaborative environment. The right candidate will work across several clients to provide solutions to complex data challenges. You will have a fantastic opportunity to define and implement omnichannel data strategies for leading enterprises, and will play a vital role in the growth and strategic direction of our company.
Experience and Qualifications (Required)
- Extensive experience with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar.
- Extensive experience implementing web and mobile Tag Management Systems (such as Adobe Launch, GTM, Tealium, Ensighten, or similar.)
- Abreast of the latest customer data collection challenges and customer privacy laws (such as GDPR, ITP, etc.)
- Extensive experience working with and analysing large datasets.
- Extensive experience validating the quality of data collection individually or with a QA team.
- Experience with data visualisation and data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to a client’s technology/engineering teams, product managers, marketing and analytics teams.
- Passion for technology and learning new skills and technologies
- Attention to detail / detail orientated
- Knowledge of Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and how they connect to other technologies (e.g., CRMs, DMPs, APIs, Data Warehouses, cloud processing platforms, etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile app development technologies (e.g., Swift, Java, ReactNative, Flutter, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with data warehousing and/or big data processing platforms (such as Hadoop, Spark, Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Alteryx etc.)
- Solving complicated data needs across our clients
- Establishing best practices
- Train and mentor more junior analysts
- Gather business requirements related to analytics
- Discuss solutions with business stakeholders and provide training and documentation as required
- Implement data analytics solutions via CDPs, tag management systems, and custom code
- Write clear and thorough documentation
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, analysts, and developers to optimize reporting and analytics capabilities
- Communicate effectively and proactively with the Station10 team and with clients
- Company Bonus scheme and pension matching
- Excellent development programs – dedicated training budgets
- 25 days holiday – with additional holidays added based on length of service
- Regular staff social activities and Summer Away Day
- Flexible working hybrid (part home-based and office-based)
- Great office location – based in the heart of Farringdon
- Access to the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) 24/7
- Data for Social Good programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover
- Pension scheme
Being part of a growing team provides a fantastic opportunity for both personal development and career advancement.
About Station 10
Here at Station10, we’ve always believed that understanding data means understanding people. For the last ten years, we’ve been translating data into meaningful insights for our customers. We believe that a diverse environment improves us as a team and we foster an environment where all ideas are welcome and encouraged. We value differences of opinions and strive to challenge ourselves continuously to provide the best industry leading solutions for our clients as well as, create the best environment to work in. Our clients are wide ranging and feature many household names and our talented people make Station10 who we are.
This role plays an important part in our growth plan and we look forward to welcoming the right candidate into the Station10 family.