UK Based – London office location
Station10 is looking for a top Sales Executive who is passionate about hunting for new opportunities and can demonstrate the tenacity and competitiveness to win. An ideal candidate is one who is not dependent solely on warm leads, but someone who enjoys the challenge of prospecting opportunities. You should be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, are solution oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organised. If you are someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership, then this role is for you.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years sales experience in high tech—preferably in the professional services and digital marketing sector, data analytics and ML industries, etc.
- Demonstrated history of consistent sales achievement over target and successfully selling into Enterprise accounts
- Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Managing tens of opportunities concurrently, and managing across a number of organisations (of all shapes and sizes)
- Core Domain knowledge of Martech software solutions/BI/ML/Data Analytics & Optimisation
- Demonstrated success with CxO and multi-level selling
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
- Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
- Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
- Demonstrate competitive spirit that makes the team perform at their best
- Prospect into targeted enterprise accounts in the UK, Europe and globally
- Meet and exceed quota through accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Negotiate and close business through online meetings, phone, and in person meetings
- Engage customers with clear, concise, and compelling written and verbal communication
- Learn and communicate Station10’s solutions, services and values to prospects and customers
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package, including part fixed salary and part commission based.
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service), pension scheme, private medical insurance, life cover, regular social events, flexible part home-based and part office-based, London office location.
About Station 10
Here at Station10, we’ve always believed that understanding data means understanding people. For the last ten years, we’ve been taking this data and translating it into usable insights for our customers, with projects including: Data Strategy and Planning, Data Implementation, Data Governance, Deep Dive Data, Data Activation and Insights. Our clients are wide ranging and feature many household names. Our talented people make Station10 who we are. This role is an important part in our growth plan and we look forward to welcoming the right candidate into the Station10 family.