Station10 was the codename for Bletchley Park, the home of the WW2 code breakers. We might not have a top-secret base (…we’re based in Farringdon!), but like them, we decode vast amounts of data to crack seemingly impossible problems.
We translate data into everyday language that drives positive change and accelerates strategic growth for a range of “big-name” clients, through defining, improving and transforming the digital and customer experience.
- End to end project management of multiple projects/workstreams across clients
- Be part of a cross-functional team focused on delivering exceptional service and positive change for our clients.
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered to high quality standards and play an essential part in the smooth and successful course of the project.
- Strong project management knowledge and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a calm and effective way
- Serving as the key point of contact for project teams and stakeholders, both internally and client side within the project/programme
- Work with the delivery specialists and other required stakeholders /resources to ensure all project deliverables and tasks are identified and scoped in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing the project plan, internal briefs and delivery schedule
- Management of project resourcing including forecasting, time management and invoicing/maintenance of internal reports for monthly revenue projections
- Manage customer relationship and comms (regular status reports/touchpoints/stand ups etc.) with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project(s) and client expectations.
- Provide regular reporting (status updates), issues management and risk management for the project
- Responsible for risk management ensuring projects are delivered to scope. This includes risk identification, documentation, mitigation, escalation and issue resolution/ remediation.
- Prompt escalation of project status including issues and risks to senior stakeholders where appropriate to help scope solutions and to resolve issues proactively to secure additional budget where applicable
- Be client-focused, with the ability to interpret and understand client needs and deliver results
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders, ensuring that Station10 successfully delivers operational and client service excellence
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven background in Project Management work.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the digital landscape and ideally in the agency environment is desirable
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- High degree of personal integrity and accountability
- Skilled with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence) and other project management tools
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated experience of forecasting, tracking and reporting of project level KPIs
- Demonstrated decision-making ability and desire to lead
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills as well as an attention to detail
- Experienced in organising prioritisation and estimation sessions with technical and delivery specialist teams
- Effective communication skills; ability to simplify and structure concepts to streamline interactions and highlight key points
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups; with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines
- Knowledge of and experience with Digital Customer Experience and journeys (desirable)
- Company Bonus scheme and pension matching
- Excellent development programs with dedicated training budgets
- 25 days holiday – with additional holidays added based on length of service
- Regular staff social activities and Summer Away Days
- Flexible working hybrid (part home-based and office-based)
- Great office location – based in the heart of Farringdon
- Access to the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) 24/7
- Data for Social Good programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover
- Pension scheme
Being part of a growing team provides a fantastic opportunity for both personal development and career advancement.
Here at Station10, we’ve always believed that understanding data means understanding people. For the last ten years, we’ve been translating data into meaningful insights for our customers. We truly believe that a diverse & inclusive environment improves us as a team and we foster an environment where all ideas are welcome and encouraged. We value differences of opinions and strive to challenge ourselves continuously to provide the best industry leading solutions for our clients as well as create the best environment to work in.
This role plays an important part in our growth plan and we look forward to welcoming the right candidate into the Station10 family.