Station10 was the codename for Bletchley Park, the home of the WW2 code breakers. We might not have a top-secret base (…we’re based in Farringdon!), but like them, we decode vast amounts of data to crack seemingly impossible problems.
We translate data into everyday language to drive positive change and accelerate strategic growth for a range of “big-name” clients, through defining, improving and transforming the digital and customer experience.
We are looking for a Multichannel Analyst to join our growing team, to play an important part in our fast-paced and collaborative environment. The successful candidate will work across several clients to provide solutions to complex data challenges and gain invaluable experience across multiple specialisms and services. You will have a fantastic opportunity to support in delivering results for leading enterprises, playing a vital role in the growth and strategic direction of our company.
- Support on a wide variety of projects across multiple sectors (e.g. ecommerce, media, travel, finance etc.) with help from senior members of the team
- Perform data analysis activities on an array of reporting needs of varying size – these will range from performance insights to business decisions
- Design, develop, and implement data models and dashboards using appropriate data mining and statistical tools to meet project objectives and ensure smooth handoff to target users
- Produce and deliver clear documentation/presentations
- Ensure projects are delivered to high quality standards and play an essential part in the smooth and successful course of the project
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders, ensuring that Station10 successfully delivers operational solutions and client service excellence
- Communicate effectively and proactively with the Station10 team and with clients
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (in a numerical or science discipline beneficial) or equivalent experience
- Strong learning agility with enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills.
- 2+ years of experience working with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Experience of working with digital optimisation and personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Oracle Maxymiser, Optimizely etc.
- Experience with one or more BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- Exposure to advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- Familiarity and/or implementation experience of digital data collection techniques and tag management systems
- Familiarity and/or experience of working on data engineering solutions including working with APIs, knowledge of Git version control, able to write code etc.
- Exposure to programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, Java, HTML, CSS etc.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills as well as an attention to detail
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Confident communication skills, able to translate complex information into concise and usable insights across a diverse stakeholder group though a variety of means (visual, verbal and written)
- Company Bonus scheme and pension matching
- Excellent development programs with dedicated training budgets
- 25 days holiday – with additional holidays added based on length of service
- Regular staff social activities and Summer Away Day
- Flexible working hybrid (part home-based and office-based)
- Great office location – based in the heart of Farringdon
- Access to the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) 24/7
- Data for Social Good programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover
- Pension scheme
Being part of a growing team provides a fantastic opportunity for both personal development and career advancement.
Here at Station10, we’ve always believed that understanding data means understanding people. For the last ten years, we’ve been translating data into meaningful insights for our customers. We truly believe that a diverse & inclusive environment improves us as a team, and we foster an environment where all ideas are welcome and encouraged. We value differences of opinions and strive to challenge ourselves continuously to provide the best industry leading solutions for our clients as well as create the best environment to work in.
This role plays an important part in our growth plan, and we look forward to welcoming the right candidate into the Station10 family.